TACTICAL BACKPACK MK II BACKPACK DRAGON EGG
MK II Dragon egg tactical backpack
- MOLLE / PALS system with laser cut slots
- Heavy-duty bi-directional YKK® zippers
- Main compartment with internal mesh and hydration pocket
- Two additional external zippered pockets
- Redesigned side pockets with elastic to expand
- Back compartment with additional zipper for hydration bladder or padded sleeve for carrying a 15 “laptop
- Paracord drag handle (holds two 2.5m cables)
- Additional side handles
- Quick release shoulder straps
- D-Ring attachment points
- Side and bottom retention straps with buckles
- Daisy webbing for attaching extra gear / carabiners
- Velcro panel (10.1 x 5.1cm / 4 x 2 inch) for ID patch
- Made of Cordura® 500D fabric
- All clips and buckles are made by Duraflex® / WooJin
- PenCott ™, Kryptek ™ and Multicam® camouflage are NIR treated
Training Mini Rig® was designed for people who spend a lot of time in the shooting range – instructors, shooting enthusiasts, competitive shooters.
Mk II modifications:
- The company logo was changed to the new Direct Action logo after the rebranding
- Redesigned side pockets. The zipper to expand the side pockets has been removed and now they are equipped with elastic for expansion.
It is a lightweight and versatile backpack designed for military and law enforcement operators. This medium-sized pack offers a wide range of camouflage and solid colors which also makes it a great choice for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts. You can also get it in snow camo – PenCott SnowDrift ™ for winter activities. The camo / color selections with the low profile look and profile make it a perfect Everyday Carry (EDC) bag. If you are looking for a MOLLE backpack for your laptop, tablet, iPad, hydration bladder, etc. Or just a solid foundation for your bug out bag (BoB) – Dragon Egg® made by Direct Action® is the best value for your money.
Dragon Egg® Mk II is a 25+ liter backpack suitable for both short patrol duties and a larger EDC pack. The package includes three zipped compartments. The main compartment has an internal hydration sleeve and a mesh pocket. The main compartment also has a center tube outlet for a hydration tube. The back pocket features a padded carrying case that can be used to safely carry multiband radio devices or a laptop up to 15 “. The Direct Action® Dragon Egg® front pocket features a zippered mesh pocket and internal organizer for notepads, GPS, writing utensils and other small essentials. 2 redesigned side pockets can carry small and flat items. Pockets feature elastic to expand to fit a standard canteen or 1-liter nalgene water bottle. Dragon Action® Direct Action® also has a soft velvet-lined zippered pocket for glasses, cellphone, etc. The pack also has a daisy strap that runs along the front panel seam to attach any carabiners or similar equipment to the pack. The MOLLE / PALS compatible laser cutting system makes the backpack not only fully modular but also maintains a low profile look. Thanks to the egg shape, the pack is lower in height and width than other packs with similar capacity and makes it more comfortable with belt kits or ballistic vests. The suspension system is based on comfortable shoulder straps and internal reinforcement in the back. The belt is detachable and can be stored away. Made of durable Cordura® 500D nylon fabric with a water resistant coating. Combat Vent System®, the innovative ventilation system used in backpacks, offers greater comfort to its users. Made with molded foam profiles with multiple air channels combined with an airy mesh, CVS® keeps the pack away from your back, improving air circulation while preventing heat build-up and sweating, while rigid foam ensures comfort and stability.