- built in ripstop polyester
- reinforced stitcher
- nineteen reinforced attachment points
- Two covers closed with drawstring and a zippered sleeve
- attachment to the backpack via nine straps
- cables and poles are not part of the set
We have created a universal refugee cloak for bivouacs. 19 attachment points offer an infinite choice of possible configurations for all terrains and climates. To keep it light, we made it from plastic-coated ripstop fabric. Reinforced attachment points and bonded seams ensure strength and tightness. The zippered cover allows for easy packing, even when wet. Eight tapes allow you to attach the cover to the backpack, saving internal capacity. The bad compressed with drawstring enclosed with the tarp allows you to compact it for transport.
|Material||3x3M / 118.11 x118.11|