Mk II SLING RIFLES
- Made of 1 “wide nylon webbing
- Quick adjustment Hypalon extractor
- Compatible with multiple mounting systems
- The part that goes around the neck is made of nylon softshell fabric padded with EVA foam
- Quick release buckle on the front
- It can be transformed from two point harness to single point harness
PADDED Carbine Sling is another example of the constant evolution of Direct Action tools. This rifle sling is based on our standard product, but this time made specifically for heavier guns or long patrols. The padded part is made of 3 mm thick EVA foam covered with softshell fabric that protects the skin from possible abrasions. The harness can be easily transformed from a two point harness into a single point harness.
|RAW MATERIAL||100% Nylon|
|WEIGHT [LB]||0.216 lb|
|WEIGHT [G]||98 g|
|DIMENSIONS [IN]||50 “x 1.18”|
|DIMENSIONS [CM]||127 cm x 3 cm|
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Poland|
There are no reviews yet.