Rear panel for Spitfire Direct Action MKII
- Made from proprietary laminate
- Covered with modular laser cut system
- Internal compartment for hydration bladder
- Connectable via hinge system
- Large ring panel at the top
- Compatible with both SPITFIRE MK II and the classic SPITFIRE plate holders
Our new SPITFIRE MK II is not only much more scalable and configurable on mission, it is also a bit more simplified and lacking in features that aren’t always needed. One of these features is the modular system on the back. What if modular rear panel is needed? The answer to this need would be our new SPITFIRE MK II MODULAR REAR PANEL. Crafted from proprietary laminate, this flat back panel is covered in a laser-cut modular system. It is attached to the license plate holder via the hinge system. The panel features an internal pocket that can accommodate a hydration bladder or other flat items. At the top of the panel is a large ring panel that allows you to mount any patches you need.