SPITFIRE ASSAULT PANEL Rear panel for Spitfire
- made of proprietary laminate, 500D and 210 Cordura® nylon fabric
- Integrated SPITFIRE Plate Carrier on the hinge mounted rear panel,
- Has three stun / spare bomb pouches,
- Large cargo case lined in velvet,
- Velcro® closed full height of the flat panel pocket under the outer pockets.
- Compatible with both SPITFIRE MK II and the classic SPITFIRE and HELLCAt career plates
The assault panel for the SPITFIRE plate holder is the first of the planned series of rear plates designed for the plate holder. The design allows for quick reconfiguration by connecting the zips on the rear panel prepared for the SPITFIRE rack or HALIFAX backpack.
The ASSAULT PANEL pocket layout was created to fit the role of CQB. The top has three Velcro® closed pouches to hold various types of flash-bangs or spare magazines. A large zippered cargo case is mounted below them. It is lined with soft velor material, so it can be used to carry scratch-sensitive items, such as eyepieces or NV glasses. Under the entire back of the panel is a flat pocket for a hydration bladder or rupture tools attached with Velcro®.-closed pouches to contain various types of flash-bangs or spare magazines. Large, zipper-closed universal cargo pouch is mounted beneath them. Its lined with soft, velor material so it can be used for carrying scratch sensitive objects, like eyepro or NV goggles. Underneath the whole back of the panel there is a flat pocket for a hydration bladder or breaching tools secured with Velcro®.