Direct Action Spitfire Breacher Panel
- Made of patented laminate, 500D and 210D Cordura® nylon fabric
- Large cargo case lined in velvet
- Mounts to the rear panel hinges of the SPITFIRE® license plate holder and also to the HALIFAX® backpack
- Four flashbang pockets, with additional MOLLE / PALS columns on the sides
- Horizontal MOLLE / PALS column for a violent charge bag
- Flat pocket with Velcro® closure for hydration bladder or breakthrough tools
The SPITFIRE® panel is the second piece in the series of rear panels designed for our top-of-the-range, fully customizable license plate holder. The design allows for quick reconfiguration for any mission by attaching a pre-made panel to the back of the SPITFIRE® license plate holder or HALIFAX® backpack. The layout of the breach panel pocket is a result of our experience and feedback from the assault panel end users. The top has four buckled pockets for flashbangs (or any standard NFDD) and / or smoke grenades, with MOLLE / PALS columns on the sides. A large zippered pocket is mounted at the bottom of the panel. The large case is lined with soft velor fabric and can be used to carry scratch-sensitive items, such as eye protection, NVG, binoculars, etc. Between the flashbang pockets and the multipurpose bag is an additional horizontal MOLLE / PALS column designed for mounting an infringing charge bag. The entire panel is a large flat pocket for a hydration bladder or breakthrough tools, with the ability to carry longer tools, such as a sledge hammer, across the panel’s Velcro® closed bottom. This panel is designed specifically, but remains incredibly versatile.